To develop our department as one of the best departments in bangalore.
To get 100% result with atleast 65% marks in chemistry.
100% percent result with 85 percent marks by all students and to develop excellence centre of chemical research.
Dr AJAY KUMAR SINHA
Engineering chemistry department was established in august 2008 with 203 students in its ambit. All branches of engineering courses require basic concepts of chemistry. Chemistry is playing indispensable role in engineering branches like mechanical, civil, electrical, chemical, automobile, textile, biotechnology, industrial engineering etc. Electronic concept of chemistry is also playing a vital role in ece and cse .Our main aim is to provide strong foundation of chemistry to each and every student so that they can understand the subject matter in higher semesters. Ourwell-equipped laboratory and experienced faculty will certainly provide them invaluable practical information that may be used in academic and professional life. I wish them a great success..
Our department has keen interest in conducting Seminar, Science quiz, Guest lectures on regular basis
Department is able to perform Air, Water, Soil and drug analysis along with regular lab classes.
Dr.Ajay Kumar Sinha has competed World Level competition for "Explanation of Scientific Incidence in Chemistry" held in June 2012 in which 130 countries participated.
Dr.Ajay Kumar Sinha is Member of Royal Society of Chemistry, London.
Under the Guidance of Dr Ajay Kumar. Sinha, 6 PhDs and 6 MPhil Scholars has been awarded Degrees, he was also nominated for young Scientist award.
FICS INDIA, MRSC, LONDON (U.K)
FICS INDIA, MRSC, LONDON (U.K)
The Department of Physics has been established, since the inception of R R Institute of Technology. The Department has well qualified faculty members. The staff members are involved in teaching Engineering Physics courses, both theory and laboratory to first and second semester students of all branches of Engineering. The laboratory is well equipped with instruments which are useful for engineering application studies and Project work.
On completion of the course, students are able to :
Physics Laboratory is well equipped to conduct Engineering Physics Laboratory course for all branches of engineering. Some of the important instruments and components available are :
Signal Generator, Travelling Microscope, Multimeter, Transistor kits, Photo diode kits, Laser diffraction grating,Power supplies etc.
Our department has keen interest in conducting Seminar, Science quiz, Guest lectures on regular basis .
The study of Engineering Physics Course (theory and practical’s ) provides a good foundation for further studies in all disciplines of engineering.
The Areas of interest of the Faculty members are Dr. K. Venkatesh is working on "Mathematical physics and computer applications" and published 17 Papers in various International and National Journals. Mr. Shankarananda J.H is doing research on "Dielectric and Transport Properties of conducting polymer composites" and published 04 Papers in various International Journals.
Dr. K. Venkatesh - Member of Board of studies under VTU.
Dr. Shankaranana J.H -Life time member of luminance society of India.
The aims of the Mathematics Department are to provide a basic knowledge, forward-looking instruction in mathematics for all students at all levels. To encourage and develop the Mathematical skills and talents of meritorious students and teachers to take up interdepartmental projects.
For first year students Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics departments together organized the Quiz contest.
|1.||Dr.Ajay Kumar Sinha||Professor And H.O.D.||MSc, Ph.D|
|2.||Dr. D .N.Rao||Professor||M.Sc, Ph.D.|
|3.||Mr. Prakash M.P.||Assistant Professor||M.Sc|
|1.||Dr.K. Venkatesh||Professor & HOD||M.Sc, Ph. D.|
|2.||Dr. Shankarananda J. H.||Associate Professor||MSc, Ph.D|
|3.||Mr. Maruthi||Assistant Professor||M.Sc|
1. The Objective of this course is to make the students learn and understand the basic concepts and principles of Physics to analyze practical Engineering problems and to apply its solutions effectively and meaningfully.
2. To understand building up of models, design issues, practical oriented skills and problem solving challenges are the great tasks of the course.
3. To know about shock waves, Nano science and practical applications is the prime motto to introduce new technology at the initial stages of Engineering studies.
On completion of the course, Students are able to :-
1. Learn and understand more about basic principles and to develop problem solving skills and implementation in technology.
2. Gaining knowledge about Modern Physics and Quantum mechanics will update the basic concepts to implement the skills.
3. Study of material properties and their applications is the prime role to understand and use in engineering applications and studies.
4. Study of Lasers and optical fibers and its applications are to impart knowledge and to develop skills and to use modern instruments in the engineering applications.
5. Understanding of Crystal structure and applications are to boost the technical skills and its applications.
6. The concept of shock waves and its applications will bring the latest technology to the students at the first year level to develop research oriented skills at higher semester level. The study of basic Nano Science and the principle of SEM will enable the students to get into advanced study of Nano Composite materials and Nano Electronics.
|1.||Ravi kumara.R||Associate Professor & HOD||M.Sc,(Ph.D,)|
|2.||Hanumesh H||Assistant Professor||M.Sc|
|3.||Muktha J||Assistant Professor||M.Sc, B.Ed|
|4.||Mrs. Shwetha K R||Assistant Professor||M.Sc|
|5.||Radha R||Assistant Professor||M.Sc|
1. Use partial derivatives to calculate rates of change of multivariate functions.
2. Analyze position ,velocity and acceleration in two or three dimensions using the calculus of vector valued functions.
3. Recognize and solve first order ordinary differential equations ,Newton’s Law of Cooling
4. Use Matrices technics for solving systems of linear equations in the different various of linear algebra.
1. Know the use of periodic signals and Fourier series to analyse circuits and system communications.
2. Explain the general linear system theory for continuous time signals and digital signals processing using the Fourier transform and Z-transforms.
3. Employ appropriate Numerical methods to solve algebraic and transcendental equations.
4. Apply Green’s theorem, divergence theorem and Stoke’s theorem in various applications in the field of electromagnetic and gravitational fields and Fluid flow problems.
5. Determine the extremals of functional and solve the simple problems of the calculus of variations